Enpass Password Manager Premium Apk is a great password manager for all kinds of users. It offers a wide range of features, free and paid versions, and a bunch of different apps for various devices. You can use Enpass across multiple platforms to save your passwords, login details, and personal payment information to make your digital life easier.
With lots of password managers to choose from, this Enpass review takes a look at how the software compares to others on the market, its features, ease of use, security and ultimately how effective it is at managing your important details.
FOR ENPASS, SAFETY IS PRIMORDIAL
– Military-class encryption – We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent and widely recognized open-source SQLite extension for complete encryption of your data using an AES-256 key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC SHA256.
– Zero-knowledge security architecture – None of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer we are not aware of your passwords or your data.
– Key file as a second factor – In addition to the master password, you can use a key file to encrypt your data.
– Password Auditing – Protect yourself with the built-in password auditor which regularly checks your , weak and old passwords.
BACKUP & RESTORATION
– Encrypted backup: Back up your database over Wi-Fi or save a local copy for later recovery.
SIMPLIFY YOUR DIGITAL LIFE
– Automatically and securely pre-populates credit card information during online purchases.
– Very easy to use. Thanks to a simple and intuitive design, Enpass offers you a unique experience in using the application.