– Learn the syntax of the language on specific code examples. How to get a substring? How to declare a generalized method? These and over 250 other code samples for each language are available in the app.
– The best sample codes from specific books and Internet resources are selected from the program. Finding the best decision on the Internet can take hours of work. Ready to use and tested code “recipes” are included in the app
– You do not know which programming language to choose? The application can compare the syntax of each example in different programming languages and make a balanced decision when choosing a programming language.
– It is a great helper for those who often use multiple programming languages. The application reduces the time required to switch to a different syntax.
– The app is a good tool when examining or preparing for interview as it contains reference to frequently used operations in different programming languages.
– Quick search for the correct example by code or by subject name. Print or send the sample code you like and share it with your colleagues.
– As a developer, I use this program when I need to quickly remember how to solve a given task in either programming language.
– In the app, basic examples for all programming languages are available for free. About 45% of the examples are available at additional cost.
If you can help translate the subject names to your language, please contact me by email.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: