Google Advisory: Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual review times. Please expect review times of 7 days or longer.
As of Android 9 most OEM versions and Custom ROMs silently fail or crash when recording to OTG or secondary SD card. Currently trying to find work-arounds.
CK47 Pro is a video recording app supporting up to 4K video and pro features as well as many more to get the most out of your Android device.
Features in this version :
Supported features may vary depending on hardware support of the device.
– Record in 720p/1080/2K/UHD/4K and other video resolutions.
– Record high speed video to create slow motion clips (on supporting devices).
– Includes various video profiles (eg. flat,log,square root,linear,srgb,etc…).
– Save video to device addon sd-cards (Android 10 and above).
– Manual controls for exposure, zoom, focus, and white balance.
– Video Bitrates from 1Mbps to 200Mbps.
– Hardware Video Noise reduction support.
– Hardware Edge contrast support.
– Various grid overlays.
– Various aspect marks overlays to preview cropping.
– Device orientation level display.
– Audio monitor bar (two styles, LED bar or full bar).
– Manual control for optical stabilization and EIS video stabilization.
– Video frame rates starting at 24fps and up.
– AB Shutter 3 (and compatible) remote trigger support through volume control option for recording.
– Right and Left handed button controls.
– Support for geotagging video with gps coordinates.
– Supports timer recording with start times of up to 30 seconds.
– Supports timer recording led flash warning on countdown.
– Experimental software filters to emulate video profiles for devices without hardware support.
CK47 Pro Notes:
– Supports Camera2 Limited API or better devices.
– Legacy devices are not supported.
– The software filters require a powerful GPU to function, this may not work properly on all devices.
– Supported recorder video resolutions are device dependent.
– Some devices report support for resolutions but fail to record due to issues with HW media codec/muxer.
– Some options are device dependent and will be disabled when unavailable.
– Some devices won’t support all available Camera2 API options or misreport support.
– Some devices won’t support all encoder options.
– Some devices treat encoder video framerates as suggestions.
– Most devices only provide variable framerates when encoding video.
– Due to Android and OpenGL limitations no emulated video profiles work in High Speed recording mode.
– On some devices when setting location permission to never allow will cause you to subsequently always manually enable it in settings -> app -> CK47 Pro -> permission.
– The whole encoder subsystem is independent from the application and is implemented by the device manufacturer.
– Remote shutter uses volume key ids as trigger keys so using the volume will trigger recording.
– To enable remote shutter usage enable “Record with Volume Keys” option.
– The app doesn’t contain any tracking, ads, or analytics software.
– Reviews are not read by developer, contact is through the website or email for support.
– App support is available only in English.
Visit http://draekko.com/contact for support, and feedback.