Carista is a mobile app that lets you easily take charge of diagnosing, customizing and maintaining your car. All you need to do is plug in your OBD2 adapter and launch the app to save time and money that you would otherwise have spent at the dealership or mechanic. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FREE TOOL.
Support SOME models of VW, Audi, BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus, Seat, Skoda, Nissan, Infiniti. Check yours here: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
Dealer grade electronic diagnostics (check and reset fault codes) of all vehicle modules e.g. ABS, airbags and other manufacturer specific systems. Requires subscription. Supports select vehicles only: see https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
CUSTOMIZATIONS / CODING
Personalization of the car’s comfort and convenience functions. Customize your car according to your preferences and eliminate all the inconvenience you face in your car. You can even activate functions in your vehicle that you never even knew existed! Requires subscription. Supports select vehicles only: see https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
For all supported vehicles:
– Carista determines if your car is ready for emissions testing. This will help you avoid a trip to the checkpoint before the vehicle’s systems have collected enough service data to be checked.
For some models Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda:
– Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) retraction tool, maintenance indicator reset, start command counter, detailed engine control unit (ECU) information.
– Diesel particulate filter (DPF) regeneration
– Battery recording
For certain Toyota, Lexus, Scion models:
– Tire pressure sensors (TPMS), ABS / VSC / TRAC inspection, detailed engine control unit (ECU) information.
Requires subscription. Supports select vehicles only: see https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
1) Compatible vehicles: some Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan and Infiniti models. See: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
3) Equipment required:
To use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter, a Kiwi3 or OBDLink MX + adapter, or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth or WiFi adapter. Just make sure it’s not counterfeit or defective. Please note: generic Bluetooth adapters are not authorized by Apple. See: https://caristaapp.com/adapter
Information and help on https://caristaapp.com