– Camera Translator makes use of the most advanced OCR technology to recognize and translate any object in any language.
-And Camera Translator automatically detects more than 150 languages on the image, you don’t have to specify the input language when translating.
– Camera Translator displays the translated text directly on the original. It is very easy to understand the meaning of the text in the image.
– Select “Object mode” to detect objects and translate them into other languages:
Take a photo or choose one from your gallery. The app will recognize the objects and translate them into any language.
– Select “Translation mode” to translate the text of the image into any language:
Take a photo of an object with text or select a photo from your gallery. The app will scan the text and translate it into any language.
– Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Irish, Indonesian, Irish, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese , Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepalese, Norwegian , Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, xhosa, yiddish, yoruba, zulu