Outdoor tracking and tours app
The perfect ALL-IN-ONE tool for all your outdoor activities. Use it for hiking, mountain biking, running, cycling, climbing, Nordic walking, ski tours, fitness and more.
Your route tracking and planning tool:
● detailed topographic maps for Europe
● over 70,000 GPS laps
●excellent search functionality
● offline maps (PRO version)
● tool to plan your personal tours
●connectivity for Bluetooth watches or chest straps
● web synchronization with myBergfex account
● save your favorite tours
• Use the Tours app as an activity or fitness tracker (with pulse recording function and pulse zones in pro version).
• Choose one of over 70,000 detailed hikes, mountain bike tours, running routes, ski tours, cycle routes and more – find out about length, height, duration etc. to get a detailed description with photos of the tour (if you are going to hike or take a selected tour, you can use our departure function to receive a warning if you have already missed the right path).
• Download your offline maps to your smartphone (PRO version) so you no longer need a mobile or internet connection for navigation.
• Plan your personal tour from any starting point to your favorite mountain peak (this is also possible with different waypoints – in the PRO version).
•All your favorite activities and tours are synced with your myBergfex account (optional) and you’ll have backup and tours synced across all your devices.
• With the favorite feature, you have easy access to your most popular tours.
You can use all PRO features for free for one week!
● detailed topographic maps for Europe (with higher zoom levels)
● slope slope overlay (to display slope > 30°, 35°, 40°, 45°)
●ÖK50 (detailed map of the Austrian mountains)
● offline maps (for navigation without mobile or internet connection)
● sat-view overlay function (with additional information in maps)
●routing function with waypoints
● pulse measurement with zones
● no ads in PRO version
The Bergfex Tours app is your ideal partner for all your outdoor activities (mountain biking, running, cycling, climbing, Nordic walking, ski tours, fitness and much more).
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.