Battery Meter Overlay always displays the battery percentage at the top of the screen.
With the battery meter, you can see if your battery is charged enough to play a game, movie, or browse the web.
– Displays battery information as a percentage (%)
– Displays the battery meter on other apps
– support themes for counter colors and backgrounds
– Show / hide control notification
– overlap on status bar
– [NEW!] Show counter on lock screen with notification (Android 8.0 and later)
* PRO FEATURES (Need Pro Key (Unlocker))
– No advertising
– Automatically hide in full screen
– Can adjust the position of the counter manually (respect for the screen antiantation)
– Can change meter colors (levels / charge / text / background)
– Can adjust the size of the counter (x0.5 ~ x2.0)
If you like this app, please cosider to buy the Pro Key.
[Special access authorization]
In order to display the battery indicator on other apps, confirm the special access of “Draw on other apps” for the first time.
[Restrictions for Android Oreo (8.0) users]
Due to the improved security of the Android operating system, it is not possible to display the battery counter overlay at the top of the status bar. So Battery Meter is always displayed under the status bar.
We are planning to add more themes and functions, Please feel free to contact us on comments or email if you have any requests.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: