Auto Optimizer – Booster, Battery Saver is an application that helps increase your smartphone’s performance. This application was created with support functionality, so it will not require too much configuration and capacity. This helps users to install on different systems and use them easily.
Clear the hidden cache
Free up storage space / Improve device performance
Reduce battery consumption / reduce traffic / improve device performance
Disable preinstalled apps / reduce battery consumption / reduce traffic / improve device performance
Activate preinstalled apps that have been deactivated
Automatically uninstall apps
The Ver7.6.0 update added an auto restart feature.
Automatically restart the device at the specified time to maintain peak performance.
(Android 7.0 or later)
Restarting the device has the following effects.
Freeing up memory and accumulating RAM that cannot be fully freed by Android system prevents the device from getting heavy in operation.
Reduce battery consumption, eliminate unnecessary battery consumption
If for some reason the battery drains quickly, restarting the device will solve the problem.
Keep looking for location information due to network or GPS malfunction etc.
(Avoid unexplained dysfunctions)
If the device has not been restarted for a long time, unexplained malfunctions may occur, which can be resolved by restarting the device.
It also prevents such issues from happening in the first place by restarting periodically.
Cannot install apps, not connected to network, not connected to bluetooth, no sound, GPS problem, device fever, etc.
The auto restart feature keeps the device performance at its optimum with these effects by automatically restarting the device while you sleep.
– Automatically optimize your device to keep it functional!
– Easy to use, highly efficient and faster processing speed!
– Optimize instantly with just a press of the home button. → Get smooth operation of your device.
– Show memory and battery information on status bar or overlay.
– Equipped with a powerful battery saving function. !
– Equipped with functions to clear various histories and caches.
– Advanced settings are also available for display during runtime.
– Instantly optimize by just pressing shortcuts.
– Achieve the fastest possible processing speeds by eliminating unnecessary processes.
– Flexible settings to adapt to how you use your smartphone, including detailed auto-run conditional settings.
– Check the detailed information about the status of your device, including the option to view the remaining memory.
(Free memory / Clear cache / Clear history)
– Run when home button is pressed
– Run when screen is off
-And Run by memory usage rate
– Run at a defined interval
– Run manually by simply pressing the shortcuts
Depending on the device and use, battery consumption may be reduced by approximately 1/10 to 1/3 when the screen is turned off.
(Show memory information)
Displays the size of free memory or free memory (in%) or the size of used memory or used memory (in%) on the status bar or overlay.
(Show battery information)
Shows the remaining battery life on the status bar.
Optimize device performance for gaming.
(Ultra memory version)
When the free memory is very low, the Android system terminates the running processes.
The “Ultra memory release” function uses this method to free memory.
May not function properly depending on device or operating system specifications.
Also has various other useful functions.
This app uses accessibility service.
Used for the auto restart function.
This information is neither stored nor shared.