Note: Some new advanced functions, such as screenshot, power pop-up … only support software version 5.0 and above. If your phone dose is not met, please do not give your opinion. Thank you for your support
What is Touch Assist?
Assistive Touch is an easy tool for Android devices. It’s fast, it’s smooth, and it’s completely FREE.
With a floating panel on the screen, you can easily operate your Android smartphone. More easily, you can quickly access all your favorite apps, games, settings and quick switch. You can use Smart Clean function to clean background apps, help your phone faster. Assistive Touch is also an ideal application to protect physical buttons (home button and volume button). It is very useful for large screen smartphones.
Assistive Touch for Android
– Virtual home button, easy touch to lock screen and open recent task
– Virtual Volume button, quick key to change volume and change sound mode
-And Virtual Back button
– Clean the ram, increase the speed, boost the ram.
– Touch easily to open your favorite app
– Go to all settings very quickly with a touch
★ Quick setting includes:
– Capture screenshot (5.0 and above)
– Power popup (5.0 and above)
– Open notification
– Location (GPS)
– ring mode (normal mode, vibrate mode, silent mode)
– Screen rotation
– Volume up and down
– Airplane mode
– Bright flashlight
– Launch any apps or games on your device
★ Booster Ram – Clean memory
Boost your phone, free up memory (RAM), speed up your device and save battery. Our 1 Tap Boost makes it easy to optimize right from your home screen.
– You can change the background color to your favorite color
– You can change the icon of Assistive Touch easily with lots of cute icons, totally free
– Gesture adjustment for the floating button (one press, double press, long press)
– If you like Assistive Touch please review and give us 5 start
– If you have any problem with this app please give us feedback for your problem, we will fix it quickly
– Please email to us if you want to send the request for new icon, color or function
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Ask: How do I uninstall this app? See this video: https://youtu.be/V8y7Gk2Qg_E
– If you are using the lock screen feature, it is necessary to enable device administration. If you want to uninstall this Assistive Touch, open the app and go to the configuration, click on the uninstall button.
2. Ask: Why does my phone not have the Screenshot feature?
– Screenshot available only on Android 5.0 or higher.
This app uses the permission of the device administrator.
This application uses accessibility services.
– CAMERA to turn on the flashlight, do not take a picture.
– READ_PHONE_STATE only listens to the state of the phone for the application to work properly.
– BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN only use to lock screen function. App does not use the permission for any other purpose.
– We never publicly disclose personal or sensitive data relating to financial or payment activities, government identification numbers, photos and contacts, etc.
Thank you for your support
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: