Thank you for supporting my work and the GPL open source software by donating! By purchasing this app even though it is open source, you are ensuring the continued development of the project and rewarding Google for creating the Android platform we all love.
If you have any questions, please don’t post a negative review, instead post your question on the forum for everyone to benefit:
Also check out my VNC viewer
See below for configuration instructions on enabling RDP on Windows.
Current known issues:
– May not work for accounts without password, please let me know if it works.
– May not work for users with Cyrillic letters in username, please let me know if it works.
aRDP is a secure, SSH compatible, open source remote desktop protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
– Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows except Windows 10 Home. Install a VNC server for Windows 10 Home and use bVNC
– Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
– Master password
– Multi-factor SSH authentication (two-factor)
– Sound redirection
– SD card redirection
– Console mode
– Precise remote desktop session style control
– Multi-touch control on the remote mouse. Tap with one finger, click with the left button, tap with two fingers with the right button and with three fingers with the middle button
– Swipe right and middle if you don’t lift the first finger that typed
– Scroll with a two-finger swipe
– Pinch zoom
– Force landscape, immersive mode, Keep screen awake options in the main menu
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop when logged in and control virtual machines from BIOS to operating system
– Full rotation support. Use the rotation of your device’s central lock to turn off rotation
– Multilingual support
– Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
– Full desktop visibility even with extended soft keyboard
– SSH tunnel for more security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
– User interface optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
– Support for multiple Samsung windows
– Public / private SSH support (pubkey)
– Import of encrypted / unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS # 8 format
– Automatic saving of the connection session
– Zoomable, screen-fit and one-to-one scaling modes
– Two direct input modes, a simulated touchpad and one-handed input mode
♦ Long press for a choice of clicks, swipe, scroll and zoom modes in one-hand input mode
♦ Ctrl / Alt / Tab / Super and arrow keys on screen
♦ Sending the ESC key using the “Back” button on your device
♦ Possibility to use the D-pad for arrows and to rotate the D-pad for some Bluetooth keyboards
♦ Minimum zoom fits the screen and aligns to 1: 1 while zooming
– Support for FlexT9 and hardware keyboard
– Help available on the device to create a new connection in the menu when configuring connections
– Help available on the device on the input modes available in the menu once connected
– Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Its use is recommended (get the pirate keyboard from Google Play).
– Export / Import of parameters
– Clipboard integration for copy / paste from your device
– Choose a different color depth
– Audio support
Instructions for enabling Remote Desktop on Windows:
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code base. GPL source code here:
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !
Leave your rating for the product