Android 12 Colors Icon Pack is an informal themed icon inspired by the Android 12 color palette
– 2700+ icons and counting
– Icon request
– HD icon resolution 256x256px
How to apply Android 12 color icon pack / changer?
Android 12 color icon pack supports a number of popular launchers like nova launcher, evie launcher and many more. Follow these steps to apply
1. Open the Android 12 Color Icon Pack app
2. Navigate to the Apply Icon Pack screen
3. The application displays a list of supported launchers such as nova launcher, evie launcher, etc. Select the nova launcher installed on your phone to apply the icons from this icon pack.
4. The app will automatically apply the icons from Android 12 color icon pack to nova launcher.
Note: If the launcher is not showing when applying from icon pack. Please try to apply from the launcher itself.
Sony Xperia Home Launcher does not appear in this app, but it can apply Android 12 color icon pack with different settings.
The setting for Sony Xperia:
1. Long press on the main screen
3. Scroll down and open the Appearance icon setting
4.choose the 12 color android icon pack
5. Done, your Sony Xperia has applied the Android 12 Colors icon.
Note: Icon pack only supported on Sony Xperia Home Launcher 10.0.A.0.8 or later.
Icon pack for Nova Launcher Icon pack for Apex Launcher Icon pack for ADW Launcher Icon pack for ABC Launcher Icon pack for Evie Launcher Icon pack for the next launcher Icon pack for Holo Launcher Icon pack for Lucid Launcher Icon pack for M Launcher Icon pack for action launcher Icon Pack for Sony Xperia Home Launcher Icon pack for Aviate Launcher Icon Pack for Smart Launcher ----------------------------
Icon pack for Go Launcher (does not support icon hiding)
Icon Pack for Zero Launcher (does not support icon hiding)
More design information on Google+, Instagram, Twitter.
Tweets by panoto_gomo
special thanks to Dani Mahardika for Candybar Dashboard