Hardware and software information utility for Android devices. Based on the in-depth knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application hardware, AIDA64 for Android is able to display various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches, and TVs, including:
– Processor detection, real-time central clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– Information on the Wi-Fi and cellular network
– Android OS and Dalvik properties
– Identification of SoC and device model
– Memory and storage usage
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, list of USB devices
– Interrogation of the sensor
– List of installed applications, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear module: native application for watches
– Android 4.2 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to view information about the WiFi
network such as signal strength and SSID.
– THE INTERNET
– CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to display camera information such as image resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
– On Android 4.2 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – also known as Photos / Media / Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect the total and free space of external storage (SD card). Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer versions of Android, Play Store will not pro=perly request this permission, even though AIDA64 does not need and use the permission. After installing the app, you can check the permissions actually used in Android Settings / Applications / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
– Calculating the diagonal size of the screen may give an incorrect value if the manufacturer has encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values in the device’s Android profile. If you find that the screen size is incorrect, please send us your device report from the About page, and we will correct it in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Camera capabilities may display incorrect information if the manufacturer encodes the wrong values in the device’s Android profile. If you find any wrong information on the devices page, please send us your device report from the About page, and we will correct it in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Battery capacity can only be specified for default batteries. If the battery is replaced by an extended capacity battery, neither Android nor AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– The battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet does not properly support the new Battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even newer Android devices released in 2015 running Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (Example: Galaxy S6 does not support all new APIs).
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps