ADB Professional Edition. This is a powerful adb tool.
1. Support Android 4.X-Android 13
2. Pair mode support
3. Support wifi wireless adb.
4. Support local shell adb.
5. Support for associative input.
6. Support auto save output.
7. Support sharing output with your friends.
8. Command history support.
9. Support quick copy command.
10. Support multiple windows.
11. Support color text.
12. Support running in the background.
13. Supports recommended commands.
14. Support recommended files.
15. Support premade orders.
16. Support logcat.
1. Support launch app and uninstall app and download app and force stop app and clear app data and disable app and enable app.
2. Support device management.
3. Support running apps view
4. Screen capture support.
5. Push file support
6. Support install apk
7. Extract file support
8. Support remote image, audio and video files directly open
9. Remote control support
10. Text input support
11. Support System Monitor
12. Support system information.
13. Support accessory information.
How to enable adb https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb
discuss and react
Enable adb debugging on your device
To use adb with a USB-connected device, you must enable USB debugging in the device’s system settings under Developer Options. To use adb with a device connected via Wi-Fi, see Connect to a device via Wi-Fi.
On Android 4.2 and later, the developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer Options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer Options screen may be located or named differently.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps